Thursday, January 9, 2020

Sunday Stamps in Neutral


It's Color Challenge time on Sunday Stamps...some colors that I could work with!  I really like neutrals, and the Tilth Floral die from Memory Box was great for using several of the colors in the challenge.  (The only problem: the cardstock doesn't release from the skinny part of the die, even though I cut twice with waxed paper. I spent more time picking out the cardstock than putting the card together.)  "Thanks" is also a Memory Box die. 

Recently, I was on the receiving end of some floral arrangements for two reasons:  surgery and birthday.  The thank-you cards have been on my to-do list for two weeks.  This 5" square card also features a dry-embossed layer. 


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oddly, I can't see anything other than shades of gray in the graphic, but some of the team did use the tan shade on their cards like you did. I see the tan perfectly well on the cards. I really like the die you used and the arrangement of three flowers on a square card. The occasional skinny die gives me that problem, too, even with the waxed paper. However, most of my skinny dies work just fine. I don't know what makes the difference.

nancy littrell said...

Love the soft feel of your neutral color tones for your beautiful die cut flowers and sentiment. Your dry embossed background texture makes your skinny die cut stand out. TFS and Happy Birthday and hope your are completely recovered from surgery. Hugs..Nancy

stampwithamyk said...

So very pretty! I love the thin die cuts, great design and perfect for those colors! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

Oo, so fun - love these cute flowers - so dramatic in our neutrals! You can never have too many dots, either! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!