Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A second Blue Moon Challenge

There are so many great opportunities with "Take on a Tutorial" at Gingersnap Creations' Blue Moon Challenge, so I'm doing a second one! Sharon Briss' tutorial is titled "Overcoming ATC Angst."    I've made many ATCs in the past several years, but I've always resisted the landscape layout.  So I went against my instinct with this one.  I used Glimmer Mists for the background,  script stamping on the background, one-word clear sticker, a pretty image from Digital Collage Images, and that trusting butterfly, also a sticker.

6 comments:

Linda Ledbetter said...

I think this is one of those rare cases where ignoring your instinct was a very good thing! This card is perfect! What gorgeous colors! (And I can relate-- I have to force myself to do landscape layouts, too!) Thank you for joining us at Gingersnap Creations! Well done!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a soft sweet ATC and the landscape layout is perfect for your Lovely creation!

PetraB said...

this is lovely, so gentle and appealing

Kim said...

This is a wonderful ATC! I have ATC-phobia, so I'm always amazed by these lovely little works of art!

Laura said...

Beautiful image and lovely subtle colours. Love it. Thanks for joining us on Gingersnaps.

Anna Matthews said...

Beautiful piece, I love how all the elements work together. Congrats!