Friday, January 26, 2024

A Valentine in Something Other Than Red


This CAS Colours & Sketches challenge seemed so easy, but I managed to make it difficult.  :-)  My first choice was red heart cardstock and holographic heart center, but it just didn't work.  I have been doing "valentines" daily as part of a 10-day creativity challenge by my artistic niece.  While looking through stamps and a huge supply of heart dies, I found this cute Unity image...painted the VW with metallic watercolors and the rest just fell into place.  






 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slug Bug Teal! What an adorable card!!

Leslie Miller said...

In the end you aced it! I empathize with making things difficult because that's the way I roll, too. Cute stamp and a fun 10 day creativity challenge!

Deborah Wheeler said...

well that was a brilliant choice - such a great interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches
Deborah DT

Michal said...

Beautiful colors!!! I just love the combination of teal/turquoise and light pink. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!