Sunday, May 10, 2020

Tired of Covid 19

Every day for 50 days, I made a card with some kind of sentiment appropriate for the "lockdown."  Finally, I essentially ran out of ideas, so I'm trying card challenges again.  My first non-Covid card is for Case This Sketch 371.  




During this lockdown, I've been buying pads of patterned papers....several pads of paper.  The front layer of this card is a sheet from Adalelne Craft Papers (PolkaDoodles) purchased from Simon Says. 
The DaVinci die is a new one from Simon Says (Memory Box). "Joy" is an old SU! stamp.


3 comments:

Cindy Schoeneman said...

Evelyn, I love this card! It's so simple and yet even the double layers of the butterfly really adds that little extra something!! Thanks for sharing your work!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So beautiful! Card making is a wonderful way to pass the time during quarantine isn’t it?

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, that is some gorgeous paper! You did pretty darn good with 50 COVID cards! I just heard on the news that an Oregon Supreme court judge overruled Gov Brown's lockdown order and that now the whole of Oregon is officially 100% open. Say what? Yet, in the same news program they talked about Phase 1 and some of the things going on with that. It's confusing!