Saturday, February 15, 2020

Metallic Hearts after V-Day

I seriously considered NOT using hearts, but I found myself just wanting to make the card and the heart dies were out because of Valentine's Day.  So, I made hearts for Challenge #357 of CAS Colours & SketchesThe hearts were cut from Tim Holtz's new "metallic confections" cardstock and dry-embossed. The background layers are pieces of patterned paper from the 6x6 pad "Watercolors" of Craft Consortium.  If I had a "happy anniversary" stamp, it would work perfectly, too!


8 comments:

Tish said...

Loved your last 2 cards but didnt get chance to respond.
I wonder how you are doing?
Keep us posted. Know we are thinking of you.
Tish

Leslie Miller said...

Cute, cute sketch, and I love hearts anytime! I heart those papers you've been using. This would work perfectly for an anniversary card!

karen h said...

Wonderful card! I love all the painterly-type purple pieces - makes me happy! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

samantha's cards said...

I love the soft colors you used for this card, so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

YoonYoung Kim said...

Such a great take on the sketch!! I love the texture on the heart! Thank you for sharing your card at CC&S!

Holly's Handmade Card said...

What a beautiful card!! I love it! Great take on the sketch and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Great design. You hit on one of my favorite color combinations. I love the texture of the hearts combined with the pattern of the background. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CC&S

Heather said...

Hello nice bblog