Thursday, July 20, 2017

Freshly Made with a Rosette



Two square cards in a row with Freshly Made Sketches, and I really like it!  The DT does such a great job of inspiration with a wide variety of sketch interpretations.  I just happened to have a rosette that I made a couple of years ago--it showed up when I cleaned in my craft room last month.  From there, I chose complementary papers for the rest of the card. And the sentiment: it's from Rubbernecker and I'm using it for the very first time.  It can be humorous, or in this day and age, quite appropriate. 


  


6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that sentiment... I love it! Cute, cute square card. You cleaned your craft room and just look what you found. Once again, I really like the sketch.

nancy littrell said...

I love your neutral colors and how you were able to use your "found" rosette! Wonderful interpretation of the sketch challenge. TFS Evelyn. Hugs..

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh, that rosette! That's one of those wonderful embellishments that makes a card look fabulous! I haven't made one in ages and I think I even have a die that scores the long strip needed to make those! Your card is beautiful and thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Amy O said...

What a fun element to find while cleaning up! I love how you've used it with this sketch too.
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Melle Bergamote said...

Great card, very chic ! Hi from France. Emma

Jen Timko said...

How beautiful!! I love the rosette and your elegance of this card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!