Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Valentine with Beads

With this post, I'm going way back in my crafting past to my first Yahoo group, Pennywise Arts.  The challenge is to create a Valentine with beads....generally microbeads that were the primary product of PWA.  If you visit the blog, you can see many beaded creations of PWA members. Then you can visit the website to see the products and other goodies.

I've covered contemporary heart shapes of designer paper in the new and unusual "bubble beads," pretty iridescent glass beads that are the largest of the beads sold by Suzanne of Pennywise Arts.

2 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Wonderfully creative!

Lisa Gordon said...

Not only is this beautiful, but it is really interesting to me. When I first saw the card, I immediately thought that somehow the word "Love" was there somewhere. Not until I read your post, did I realize these were hearts. I think that makes this extra special.