Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Still in the rosette mood

Since Sir Tim posted his tutorial for a rosette tree, I've been playing with those dies.  Never mind that it's after Christmas!   Before I put my Christmas stamps and papers away, I have three more examples of rosettes---this time as tree ornaments.   Or they could be decorations for packages, too.    As with the silver tree in the previous post, I applied the silver flashing tape to cardstock before die cutting the rosettes.  (The rosette in the center is simply a 3-layer one of Christmas paper.)

5 comments:

Shelly Hickox said...

Gorgeous! It is such a fun die, isn't it? I have great plans for it for Valentine's Day!

Bridget Larsen said...

I know the feeling, when I play with something that I like, I just dont stop at one, I keep going and going and going. these are gorgeous

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Evelyn
You are up and running very quickly after Christmas, I am still in the playing around stage I have a few new gadgets; TH Vagabond being one of them. I have started a card, hopefully it will be posted in the next few days.
Have a Happy New Year.
Smiles:)

Scrumplescrunch said...

Gosh Evelyn,
I forget to say the Rosettes are beautiful.
Smiles:)

Lisa Gordon said...

I love these!
Can you imagine an entire tree decorated with them???