Monday, February 21, 2011

Mojo Monday ... circles on a square

It has been forever since I've participated in a Mojo Monday challenge. #179 appealed to me for an odd reason:  I have been practicing with Tim Holtz's rosette die, and I had this great one made from a text print patterned paper.  Add a Prima flower and I had layered circles. I layered a wide striped organza ribbon with a solid black one underneath.    The paper is all from "La Creme" by Die Cuts With a View.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

4 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Stunning, I luv how you put this together!

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card, love the paper and the flower is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm certainly glad you can make those pesky rosettes! It made for a very nice card. Love the colors, too. Denise B.

Splendid Little Stars said...

gorgeous! great design!