Monday, August 31, 2009

Tag it On Challenge -- Bookmark


I found a new challenge blog DragonsDream which has bookmarks as the current tag challenge. My bookmark is made from an alcohol ink background on glossy cardstock, stamped with New York images, and embellished with black 'jewels.' (Almost every day, I get a phone call from New York when my son is walking to the subway that takes him to work at Fives Leaves, a restaurant in Brooklyn. He lives in Brooklyn, he takes the subway in Brooklyn, and he still has about 15 blocks to walk. It's difficult for me to wrap my mind around that!)

1 comment:

Dragon said...

Hi Evelyn... SO PLEASED you found my blog and the challenge!! Welcome. I LOVE your tag, and hope you will be back again to be challenged some more... sorry I have been away - was whisked off by Freddie!!! so missed answering you sooner than this... Thanks for dreaming with me this week.
Hugs
Frankie
xx