Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mojo Monday Again

I've been taking a break from crafting for awhile; there were 4 CD's of photos taken at our son's wedding--2 1/2 years ago--that needed to be "curated."  (It's a photographic experience I wouldn't want to go through again, and I wasn't the photographer, but I paid for it.)  Anyway, that's taken care of, and Mojo Monday is a good place to resume.


I chose square because I always choose that shape over a circle.  And because I had a new paper pad, I was inspired to use the unusual patterns.  "Dimensions" is the SU paper pad; "Believe" is a new Penny Black die, and the butterfly is PinkPaislee's Artisan Cardboard.




4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful monochromatic design! Thanks so much for joining us in the Mojo Monday challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, new paper... what a delight! I would always take the square over the circle, too. Great combo of elements and a blend of graphic and soft. Feels good to get that photo project done, doesn't it. I'm always glad when I finish the yearly photo album and calendar. Just choosing the pictures is very time consuming.

A splash of color said...

Wow great job. I love the black and white theme and the Believe is such a beautiful script.. lovely card.

Tish said...

Good stuff, as usual, Evelyn.
I do need to follow your examples and teach classes on cards that are not so intensive as what I do. I get so carried away with the wonderful ideas from Penny Black and watercolors, that I can't help myself.
I still just do not have an eye for patterned papers that you do. Again, your photography pays off when it comes to such elegant designs.
Thanks for mentioning where your paper came from.
Tish