Friday, May 31, 2024

Red, White, and Blue

 


Normally, I wouldn't make a "flag-colored" card, but today was different.  I had just picked up the mail, which included some Unity stamps.  Because I regularly send my 7-yr-old granddaughter cards and tags, I knew this new stamp would work beautifully with the Color Throwdown colors.  (My granddaughter has a large wall on the landing near her bedroom that features all the cards I have sent to her.  When I saw that her mother was "hanging" the cards from a line, I started making tags. )




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Evelyn, this sentiment clutched at my heart. Your tag is absolutely adorable. It's so very sweet that your cards are displayed for your granddaughter like that. It's a beautiful reminder of how dear she is to you.

Broni said...

What a precious image and the sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!