Friday, February 9, 2024

Freshly Made Sketch for a Valentine

 


I think this is my last Valentine for this year; I had such great plans to make many and send many.  It didn't happen.  Actually, I did make 9 when I participated in a 10-day challenge on my artist niece's website.  Additionally, I made ones for my sons and granddaughter.  This one for Freshly Made Sketches is going to a young woman I've been friends with for several years; we get together for coffee now and then in the neighboring town where she works.  






4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

From the sound of it this Valentine is ideal for your friend. It's a very cute design and I know she'll appreciate it. I always hope to make lots of Valentines to send out, but I never quite manage it. Too soon after Christmas and I can't seem to come up with a simple design I could mass produce. Better luck to both of us later. You made more than I did.

Ida said...

What a fun Valentine card for a friend. - Love the embossed heart background.

Kim S said...

Love all of the pinks and various hearts with that sweet cup of coffee! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a super sweet Valentine's card . Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.