Saturday, November 11, 2023

Birthday Card for Freshly Made Sketch

 


I tend to do card challenges in spurts...so I have a handful of ideas to work on now.  First on my list was this Freshly Made Sketches 611I just happened to be thinking of a card for our oldest son (he lives in NYC, so mail takes awhile)...and the first thing I considered was the feature .... a star here, but I knew of an old wood mounted stamp that I wanted to use:  it's a Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz image.  From there, I started digging in the stacks of cardstock pads. The little sentiment is from Technique Junkies.
 
Inside my two sons' birthday cards, I usually insert an old photo that isn't in their life albums. For this son's 44th birthday, I'm enclosing printouts of the DNA stories of my husband and me.  Absolutely no surprises!






1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What a great card of a graphic and masculine nature! I like the idea of your DNA print out. He probably wasn't expecting that.