Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Stripes are the Twist

 

Anything Goes With A Twist of Stripes

 Hello and welcome to Can You Handle The Pressure
where our challenge is all about embossing folders.
You can use heat/wet embossing but you MUST use
an embossing folder to enter our challenge.

We have an OPTIONAL theme and it is
STRIPES.

Back to the fun embossing folders!  This time it's Stripes.  I was able to use a colored image from Unity's "Happiness is Homemade" I had finished some weeks ago.  It's a great summer theme. 






2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, I love it! Refreshing and crisp. Love those embossed stripes. This is a great challenge for getting us to use our embossing folders. I have a similar stamp with watermelon. I wonder if it's the same artist. I think she branched out. Happiness is indeed homemade. I've been cooking with produce from friends' gardens. The best!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Looks so refreshing and great summer colors, and the not only the striped background but the striped straw make this perfect for our challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!