Thursday, August 17, 2023

Double D -- Sunflowers

SUNFLOWERS
 

Here's our inspiration board to help get you started: 
 

 


I was surprised to find this large Sunflower image from Picket Fence in my unused stash (I am ashamed to admit that the stash is much larger than it should be!)  With the idea from friend Leslie Miller's beautiful card, I stamped and embossed on a piece of watercolor paper and then colored with the (no-longer-available) Stampin Up alcohol markers.  I don't have the whole rainbow, but did have just the sunflower colors I needed.  (My other blog has some real sunflowers.  Within My Focus




3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, Evelyn! Not just a beautiful card, but a beautiful photo to show it! That's a gorgeous sunflower stamp and a sentiment which comes to my mind every day. My unused stash is the extra-large economy size, too (hanging head).

Barbara said...

Leslie said it all the very first thing that I thought was you are an absolutely great card maker and photographer. A wonderful way to show off your creation. Thanks so very much for linking up with us at Double D Challenge.

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL card creation and LOVE your 'real' sunflowers as the backdrop! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B