Friday, May 5, 2023

Only One Fresh Picked

Fresh Picked (anything you can pick fresh but NOT FLOWERS) 


The Double D Challenge had me stumped!   "Fresh Picked" without flowers....I decided I didn't have one stamp that would fit that requirement!  Not one.  As I considered it, the image of a pear popped up in my memory. It's a wood-mounted Stampin' Up image from 2004.  I heat-embossed the image and watercolored it with markers.  Because of its square shape, I decided on a square card...one with pretty dry-embossing. 






3 comments:

Diane said...

I am glad you got to join us as your card is beautiful and and if a pear can be elegant, then it is!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Leslie Miller said...

You aced it, Evelyn! As Diane said -- elegant. I actually really like fruit and vegetable stamps and dies and have several. Sometimes I get stumped on sentiments, other than for Thanksgiving. This turned out pretty with the artsy stamp and swirly embossing. Thanks for joining us at Double D!

Barbara said...

I like it when the card is a challenge and I see that it was for you, but you aced it. I love that embossing folder and it looks so good here. Thanks for linking your card up with the Double D Challenge this week.