Monday, April 10, 2023

Handling the Pressure with Clouds

Hello and welcome to Can You Handle the Pressure?
where our challenge is all about embossing folders.
You can use heat/wet embossing but you MUST use
an embossing folder
 to enter our challenge.

We have an OPTIONAL theme and it is
CLOUDS


I love challenges that are generally "open" ...and I am loving the "pressure" opportunities.   For this 5x5 card, I used one of the wonderful pieces of an Altenew paper pack.  The cloud embossing folder is also Altenew, the plants are a Memory Box die, and the sentiment is one of my old wood-mounts from Wordsworth.  Can You Handle the Pressure




2 comments:

Diane said...

You have created a beautiful card with this embossing folder, a clever idea too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
{Stencil Fun}

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, Evelyn, I'm having a good time seeing all your embossing folders! I really like this one and with the paper it has quite a dramatic effect. Great quote, and I also like the corner die in the foreground. I can't believe it's been 4 days since I was here. Been out of whack recently.