Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Embossing...and Baby

Anything Goes Embossing with a Twist of BABY



"Can You Handle the Pressure" involves a "twist" with Baby.  I have maybe one "baby" stamp, so I went to my digi stamp list to see what I could use. (It's been a few years since I used a digi image, I had to figure out just how to resize one.) I colored with watercolor pens and die cut the image for the card.  "BABY" was stamped with individual alpha stamps. The embossing folder I chose provides the perfect "center" for the image. 






 

2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my goodness, this just could not be any sweeter. I love all the white in that embossed background, it really showcases that adorably colored focal. Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure, hope to see you back again soon!
Judy~ CYHTP DT

Leslie Miller said...

Evelyn, I just love this! The image is super adorable and you're so right about how the embossed panel works with it. So darn cute!