Tuesday, April 18, 2023

A Cute Less is More


 For the entire decades I have been stamping, I have just not been attracted to "cute" images; I don't know why, but that's the way it has been.  I leaned more towards "artsy" images, many of which I no longer use in the blog challenges.  Then along came Penny Black's "Fur and Flutters" with 3 of the cutest teddy bear images, and I decided I had to have the set. It's a perfect set for the Less is More CAS card, which is now packed with two rainbow patterned skorts for our 6-year-old granddaughter. The image was colored with Distress pencils and blended with an aqua brush. 





3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It's adorable! Penny Black critters are the cutest. There was a time long ago I didn't do cute, either. Then a little more and a little more. Make them while you can because your granddaughter will grow up so fast. Six years old already!

Tammy said...

What a sweet little teddy bear!! Love your CAS card!! Thanks for sharing with us at LIM!!

perfectly4med said...

Lovely 'cute' image, beautifully coloured - I love the dimension you have achieved with tone on tone shading. Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
Neil