Friday, March 3, 2023

Triple B...a new challenge blog!

 I'm excited to participate in a new challenge blog, a "spin-off" of sorts of the Double D blog: Triple B. Some of the blogs I've participated in over the past few years have ended, so a new one makes me happy!


Welcome to our NEW and very first challenge for
TRIPLE B
our challenge that is all about
BIRDS BLOOMS AND BUTTERFLIES!


I have soooo many butterfly stamps and dies...lots of blooms, too but maybe two birds!  I chose the obvious butterfly theme for my initial card. 




3 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, what a gorgeous butterfly and card!!I am happy you like our new challenge and am looking forward to seeing many more of your gorgeous creations!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}

Carol L said...

I just love this pink scheme with that great butterfly! The sentiment is perfect and the split panel is a great idea too! Thanks for sharing at the Triple B challenge! (Carol, GD)

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, a gorgeous butterfly and look at all that pretty pink! Love the curved split and how you played with paper on this. I love this new challenge, too. It runs for a month and that's important to me. This one gives you lots of options. Fun!