Monday, March 13, 2023

Embossing and Rainbows

Anything Goes With A Twist of Rainbows


I am loving this new card challenge blog Can You Handle the Pressure? I have become a kind of hoarder of embossing folders and yet I have used only about two or three of them.  Not any more!  For every card I make for this challenge, I choose a "new" folder.  

This week, the extra "twist" involves rainbows... and I believe I covered that!  The butterflies are stamps and dies from a Hero Arts set.  To finish off the rainbow theme, I added a piece of new washi tape in rainbow pattern.  The simple sentiment is from a Unity set. 




 

3 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, a gorgeous card and a beautiful embossing folder, we love the challenge too as like you have a ton of EB folders that just sat idle forever and now with all the new 3D eb folders coming out and some with stencils it makes it even more fun!! Make sure to check the DD winners post!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

Leslie Miller said...

I'm in total agreement about this challenge! It has rekindled my love of embossing folders and it's the most fun! I love seeing all your hoarded folders. You sure have some pretties, such as this one today. It looks perfect with the butterflies. You aced the rainbow twist. Even your largest butterfly looks like a rainbow. Hey, congrats on your win at Double D!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet card, I have that embossing folder and use it often. You have used it perfectly!! So much wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope to see you back again soon.
Judy~ CYHTP DT