Monday, August 15, 2022

OLC with Lavender

 

Lavender is my favorite flower...except when the peonies are blooming!  I was fortunate enough to visit the Helvetia Lavender Festival in Oregon in July; it was a sensory delight.  I have 3 plantings of lavender around my house--all different varieties, but I just bought two more plants to fit in somewhere. 

This lavender image for Less is More is a cling stamp from Power Poppy...the only company that I've found that identifies itself on the cling material.  (Half of my cling stamps remain unidentified to me because I moved them to cling storage from their packaging.)  

 

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is one of my favorite PP sets. Easy to color and the stamps are beautiful. I've used it a lot. Your CAS one layer card is absolutely divine, Evelyn. You must have the most gorgeous garden.

Kathyk said...

Super design image and sentiment, making a fab card

Kathyk

Lynne said...

I can almost smell that Lavender Evelyn. It's a beautiful stamp and a super sentiment too. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.