Sunday, February 6, 2022

Freshly Made Today



We've had family from NYC for 10 days (our oldest son and daughter-in-law), so crafting has been on the way-back burner.  After church this afternoon, I made a list of the challenges I wanted to work on...with the tomorrow due date the priority.  Freshly Made Sketches was the first on my list, and I found myself in monochromatic mood again.  I love working with two sided DSP, which I did for this card.  (This two-sided feather stamp from Stampotique is truly one of my favorites.)







2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Very pretty card - love the blue! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Leslie Miller said...

It's easy to see why the feather is one of your favorites, and you know how I feel about designer paper. Perfect with the sketch and very pretty, Evelyn!