Thursday, July 22, 2021

I Spot Spots!


This was a case of committing to a color shade that is almost too dark.  However, I had stamped and embossed the flower for The Flower Challenge  on a piece of dotted cardstock, embossed it and added an outline of black.  I was determined to move on.  This image is an old Hero Arts cling stamp; because of its size, it is mounted on an acrylic block.  I added a little texture to the card front with dry embossing and accented with white where I thought it worked.  The size of the flower necessitated the size and shape of the card, which is 5 1/4 inches square.   (Different photos resulted in different shades of purple; the actual card is more muted in color than this photo.)






 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Even if it is more muted in real life, it's a fabulous shade of purple. I like how you made things pop with the black and white. Sorry to have been MIA, Evelyn. There are just a few too many things going on at my house lately.