Monday, June 28, 2021

Sunday Stamps Triple

 


This Sunday Stamps sketch worked perfectly with some of my stack of patterned paper pads; the two-sided sheet was the same color but different patterns.  I had some feather die cuts I created a while back, but they were too large.  So I pulled out a piece of watercolor paper and several colors of Lindy's Magical Shakers to create a piece I could use to die cut some smaller feathers.  (As a retired Language Arts teacher, I grimace at the sentiment because it has a misplaced modifier:  "only" should be after "flew," not before.  :-)) 



3 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Evelyn - love these pretty feathers! What a great little card - perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm not a language arts expert, but I've also seen sentiment stamps that were actually misspelled. Ugh! Your card is very pretty with the softly blended feathers. You know I love the patterned paper, too.

Stef Perry said...

The choice of colors you used for the leaves is a great mix against the light purple patterned papers. I feel your discomfort with the sentiment but I do love the meaning of the message. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps, Evelyn!