Friday, December 4, 2020

Another Slimline Birthday Card

 I have been busy with Christmas cards...more than I've made in the past several years.  For once, I didn't do the "production line" plan, but made a variety of designs.  It was enjoyable.  This card is for our great-niece who will be 18 this week.  It's been a crummy year to be her age:  limited volleyball, no basketball, and no big birthday party.  These are her school colors, as well.  

The stamp and die are from Picket Fence; I've purchased at least 3 "girls" and dies because I have a few great-nieces.  This card will contain gift cards for her favorite coffee outlet and Walmart. 




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Very cute, Evelyn! Good idea for gifts -- coffee to go and essential shopping. I really love this card. I'm getting caught up with my Christmas cards, finally, but then ran out of Christmas stamps so will pick some up today. I received your very pretty silver snowflake card. Thank you!

nancy littrell said...

Adorable teenage girl image for your niece's 18th Birthday. I love your Slimline design, Evelyn. Your niece will love her card and her gift cards...the perfect gift for a young lady:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy