Thursday, September 24, 2020

CASe This Sketch with Black and Gold


It's interesting how my mind works when I look at a card challenge.  The card for this CASe This Sketch began with a stamp of a bee.  Then I looked for some DSP with the same theme, and ended up with "hive-looking" papers---one in white and gold and this one in black and gold.  I soon forgot about the bee and chose the dramatic paper. The choice of black and metallic gold additions was just natural.  (The sentiment wasn't my first choice, but it was the most convenient one-word die. That, too, is how my mind works!)




 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Black, gold, and white is one of my all time favorite combos and I think your card is gorgeous. I love this die set which I have, as well. This works beautifully as a thank you card.

Evelyn S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.