Sunday, September 27, 2020

A Linky Party for Nancy

 

Loll of Stamping with Loll is hosting a Birthday Linky Party for Nancy (Scandinancy Creates)

I "met" Nancy fairly recently online...through CAS challenges.  We live on opposite sides of Oregon, and she has been extremely friendly to me.  I found out about this Birthday Linky Party for Nancy  through another online Oregon stamping friend, Leslie of Running with ScissorsI am happy to join in with a birthday card.  Happy 75th, Nancy!




I used a frame from Infinity Dies, Fresh Foliage from Memory Box, and a sentiment from Picket Fence.  The leaves were cut from a piece of  glossy paper colored with alcohol inks. 


6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful card for Nancy x. The leaves look fabulous and I love the textured frame and that wonderful sentiment x.

sannalippert said...

beautiful CAS card!

Leslie Miller said...

I find this stunningly beautiful in such a pristine and quiet way. Just what Nancy loves with all the white and the blended alcohol ink leaves. The sentiment is cute, and how perfect that little heart is! Nancy will be so pleased to see your card!

Susan Joyce said...

Wonderful CAS design Evelyn, love the colours of the leaves on the glossy card.

Darnell said...

I love your crisp and clean card for Nancy, Evelyn! Those alcoholic leaves look so beautiful popping out from the great woodgrain frame and the little heart is so sweet! Be well! Hugs, Darnell

nancy littrell said...

I LOVE your Gorgeous alcohol ink die cut leaves and simply beautiful white frame. The leaves pick up the light and shine beautifully, my friend. I was so pleased that you joined Lolly's surprise birthday party for my 75th. Time sure does fly:-) Love and Hugs...Nancy P.S. I still remember when you and your husband met Leslie and Rich IRL. I always wished I had met you then too after we got to know each other:-) At least we have become friends via our blogs:-)