Sunday, January 26, 2020

Pretty Papers for Freshly Made Sketches

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, but it's difficult.  I stand to craft but I have a hip injury that makes standing for very long difficult; sitting isn't much better.  I started on this Freshly Made Sketches card with a different piece of designer paper from my latest Simon Says order...then I changed it again. The Moda Scrap paper "Let it Bloom"  is a pack of beautiful soft colors and designs.  I cut out one of the larger flowers for the accent piece and popped it on foam.  [Most likely, I will have a hip replacement in February.]


6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really pretty card.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Evelyn, all I can say is wow! I am so envious of how you use paper. I cannot see how to use those beautiful papers.
How are you feeling? Glad to see you posting card.

Keep up your strength.
We are praying for you.

Tish

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Soooo pretty! That is some gorgeous paper and you really used it to its full potential. Hope you are feeling better! Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

Leslie Miller said...

You're not kidding that's some beautiful paper! Exquisite! Combined with the sketch and the pink card base it's all over gorgeous! It would be hard to craft when you can't sit and can't stand. I'm sorry for how miserable this is for you, Evelyn. Surely this calls for a hip replacement and, if so, I hope it will bring infinite relief!

Amy O said...

These flowers and butterflies are just gorgeous! I love this pretty, feminine card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

How beautiful this is! Love that paper and your gorgeous flower. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!