Friday, August 10, 2018

Sunflower Watercolor


I don't know why it is so difficult to start stamping and blogging again after a long break.  That has happened to me, so I worked diligently these past two days to "kick start" my crafting activity.  Major cleaning in my craft room (1) to simplify my life and (2) create a space for a portable crib for our baby granddaughter.  Simplification was often overwhelming and emotional, but I've taken large positive steps.  Our granddaughter --and her parents--weren't able to visit for a family wedding as planned because our son got stuck in Atlanta when his flight from New York was delayed.  

Once I started working on challenge cards again, I made a concerted effort to keep the craft room organized.  That's a first for me, and it feels good.  

For CAS Watercolor this month, I used a Penny Black sunflower image that was inked and spritzed before stamping.  (I've included the photo of a sunflower I took earlier this week.  Sunflowers are grown as a crop in this area, and this sunflower was one of thousands in a huge field.)




No comments: