Sunday, November 4, 2012

Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas #7

Linda used a whole list of items on her Funkie Junkie Tag this week.  I chose the Crumpled Kraft Suede technique from Tim's Compendium of Curiosities ll for the tag, including some stamped trees.  I also chose a shaped sentiment, corrugated elements, the die cut deer, and the color red.  I'm not really happy with the tag, but it's important to me to stay caught up each week.  The stars were die cut from metal cardstock, embossed in a folder and inked with alcohol inks.



2 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Evelyn
I am still laughing after just reading Cynthia comment on your OCC post re the free air ticket, what a crack -up.
I am baffled why you are not happy with the outcome of your Tag, sometimes you are so hard on yourself Evelyn.
Your Kraft suede technique is fabulous; I have yet to give this a try. You have texture and dimension, there is also a rich feel to the palette. I am impressed with your metal stars they look great embossed. This is a gorgeous piece of work.
Smiles:)
Sue

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Ooh, I am in love with the Crumpled Kraft Suede technique! The colors you used and your stamped background are wonderful. The embossed stars are a perfect embellishment and corrugated cardboard is always a winner with me! Great to have an entry for you in Week #7!

Hugs,
Linda