Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pink Shimmer

For the month of October, I'm making and sending a pink card each week to my friend who has been fighting cancer for at least 18 months.  This week's card is the result of finding Elizabeth Craft on Facebook.  I love vibrant colors, and I had forgotten about the Shimmer Sheetz I had stashed away from a couple of years ago.  One pink sheet left, but that's all I needed .  It's the perfect background for one of my new Friend sentiments from the Hero Arts Clear "Live Life" 4x6 set.


4 comments:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

very beautiful Evelyn, but horrible for this reason, cancer.
I hope that it will ending good for this friend.
Lovely greet
Marja

Cynthia Schelzig said...

She will love it and that is so nice that you take the time to send her so many cards.

Bridget Larsen said...

Never heard of shimmer sheet or is it the same as the Stampin Up ones? Gorgeous card, hope she is doing well, not a good thing to go through and for so long

Lisa Gordon said...

Even before I read your post, Evelyn, I thought about the pink and October.
It's beautiful, and what a good friend you are.