Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas #2

I'm trying to stay caught up with Linda's Funkie Junkie Tags of Christmas, but this one was a challenge.  It was that Riveted Patchwork of Tim's. I used that as my inspiration from Linda's tag.  I had an idea in mind, but when I tried it, the background was overwhelming. (I did sand off more of the dark color to reveal the silver.)   On this tag, I used cardstock diecuts, which I rarely do. Both have a layer of Goosebumps spray on them.  The back of the sheet says "Holly Jolly," but I don't know the company.  Starting with the metallic Riveted Patchwork on the tag, I die cut two of Tim's Pine Tree in a metallic paper and added "lights" with Liquid Pearls. I think everything works quite well on that background, after all. (Funkie Junkie is the sponsor.)



7 comments:

Shelly Hickox said...

You have been very busy lately! I love this tag and the last one you did too. I have a bottle of Goosebumps I've never used. Thanks for the reminder!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Evelyn
Great Tag, you have made a wonderful Bg, it looks very Xmassy!
Smiles:)
Sue

Bridget Larsen said...

Love your tags as usual. So when are we going to see your desk on WOYWW?? I've waited long enough lol. I love my paper shelves, my new craft room is soo big, I will be lost in it but not for long hahahah
Bridget #3

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I need to get it in gear and participate in this! I love that you do all things Linda...she's a delight! Gorgeous work, and again, I love how you transform metal!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

I guess I need to check out Linda's tag challenge, might just motivate me to start on Christmas. Your tag looks beautiful Evelyn. the subtle background is perfect!
hugs Lynn

Cheryl said...

Great tag. I haven't done one lately maybe you spurred me on.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is terrific, Evelyn! The green trees look wonderful against the brushed aluminum look of the metal work and the splash of red is the perfect finisher.

Awesome to have you joining in my 12 Tags challenge this year!

Hugs,
Linda