Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lynn keeps trying to convert me

Lynn Stevens of Trash to Treasure Art knows I really don't care for Halloween, so she teases me with little Halloweeny treasures now and then!   When I got home from the hospital last Friday after my hip replacement surgery, she sent a Get Well card just stuffed with all kinds of Halloween items.   I just haven't felt much like doing anything, and my range of movement is still restricted by my walker.   However, last night,  I got out some Memory Box "Nightfall" and Authentique "Glowing" paper pads for a chunky ATC.  It doesn't come close to the ones Lynn has on her blog, but it's definitely Halloween...and all those little goodies (except the rosette) are from Lynn.  Thanks, Lynn!








3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like Lynn has done a good job. Your chunky ATC is spooktacular!
Hope your healing is speedy. I don't think you are one to sit still for very long.

MD said...

waouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
bravo

Lynn Stevens said...

Yeah!!!!!!! Evelyn Its SPOOKTACULAR!!!!
I'm so proud of you stepping out of your comfort zone not just with Halloween but doing a chunky atc too. Love how the cat is jumping at the bird in the tree. teeheehee so cute!
Hope your feeling a bit better and getting around soon.
hugs Lynn