Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another SCS Inkling

I am folding challenged, among other things.  After I tried one of the Center Step Cards in the Splitcoaststampers Inkling #263, I realize that I often don't read very carefully, either.  However, I finally figured things out and made this card, using metallic and other specialty papers from the DCWV  Black Currant pad.  Then I discovered that the card was too large for any envelope in my stash, so I made one out of a piece of coordinating paper and trimmed it with a scrap from the card.  (The stamped image is from Hampton Art Stamps; a Stampers Anonymous sentiment inside says, "Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much.")
(Click each photo for a closer view.)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, fantastic!
I love it very much!!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Oh my goodness Evelyn, love the colours and your image is so lovely, what a special card this is.
Smiles:)

Heart n Soul said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog....I saw some of your flickr photos... just beautiful :)

Shelly Hickox said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Evelyn! You've totally inspired me today - off to see if I can figure this out!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

This is stunning...very chic too! Love your design.