Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Valentines -- the start

I have all kinds of heart stamps, but I haven't made Valentines for a few years.  It sneaks up on me, I guess.  Our two sons live some distance away, so mailing in time becomes an issue.  This year, I'm ready...just hope the one to New York gets there in a week.  😉  I stalk Pinterest for ideas; I just can't think of pretty card designs (as my blog friend Leslie does! She is also the best coloring artist I've found in my corner of the card-making world!).

These two cards are CASE creations from Pinterest.  I added the little silver heart and silver thread on my own; I also covered the single print heart with Glossy Accents.  I'll put Visa gift cards inside; it makes more sense than putting together a box of something they don't need.  💕




No comments: