Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mojo Monday #493

I've been gone for more than a week...and this is the reason!  We are grandparents for the first time. Our youngest son and his wife became parents of Ava Maeve on April 10.
On to Mojo Monday!
For this week's Mojo Monday card, I stamped two of Penny Black's Dahlias images on watercolor paper, heat embossed and watercolored with markers. Then I fussy-cut the flowers.  I used the same technique with the Smile diecut.  Two layers of designer paper make up the card front, with the smaller piece dry-embossed in a folder.  


3 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Congratulations Evelyn. What a beautiful baby girl and proud Daddy! I hope they do not live too far away. TFS the treasured photo of Daddy and Ava :-)

I love your beautiful card Evelyn. TFS and reminding us that Spring is in the air...on some days :-) Hugs..

Hetty said...

Congratulations, Evelyn! Enjoy being a grandma! Beautiful name and a beautiful girl.
Great you had time to mae a card, you must be smiling all day! I know the feeling.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, first of all, congratulations to the whole family, Evelyn! What a sweet photo of Dad and his precious bundle. I've never been a grandma, but I hear it's pretty fabulous. Now... it appears you've been saving up your mojo for this card. How beautiful! Love those PB dahlias and the embossed panel. The very soft green makes a perfect setting for your flower and smile colors.