Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Mojo Monday -- Red and Silver


I love red and silver, but I guess I love many different color combinations. For this week's Mojo Monday sketch, once again, I chose specialty paper from Echo Park's Dots and Stripes, this one from the Winter Silver Dots pack. The paper is two-sided, with the solid color (dry embossed in a folder) on the reverse of the dots.  A heavy piece of Bazzill metallic silver cardstock was perfect for the PoppyStamps "merry" diecut and banner.  The card base is Slate Gray from SU!.  (I love the silver "thread" from Stampin' Up!)  


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

No wonder the red is such a perfect match! Had me going for a minute there. The Slate Gray is also a perfect match. Pretty that you chose to emboss the square panel and use the silver accents. Love the curly cord.

Marisa said...

Love the red and sliver and metal combo! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a classy card! Love all the silver accents. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!