Saturday, October 8, 2016

Freshly Made with Gold


I have a new pack of double-sided 12x12 paper called "Dots and Stripes" from Echo Park Paper Co.  The dots are all gold foil and the colors are rich autumn shades.  (I don't know where the stripes are!)  I chose the burnt orange sheet for this particular Freshly Made Sketches 257.

The two maple leaves are Spellbinder and Sizzix dies, accented with gold pen. "Grateful" is a Penny Black die. This card put me in the mood for some fall cards...the season seems to go by so quickly. 



3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is so beautiful! Love the sentiment and the gold! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

This is such pretty card! I love the gold accents and those beautiful leaves! So perfect for fall! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, that paper is beautiful! No stripes? How odd. Gorgeous card, and love the leaf dies with gold edging. Fall seems too short to me, as well. In the beginning it's too much like summer, and then we run into Christmas and winter. It seems like the shortest season and winter the longest.