The challenge at Less is More this week is a theme: faux bleach. The technique is open to interpretation, so I visited at least three online tutorials. each demonstrating a different approach: Distress Inks with water stamping, "ghost" images with layers of spray washes, and images embossed in clear ink and then covered with Distress Inks. I ended up with the "stamping with water" on a Distress Ink background, but ended up with just one piece that actually looked a bit like bleach. The greens and yellows worked okay, but the pinks, oranges and reds did not, no matter what I tried. This particular card does have a happy vibrance, after all.