Monday, March 30, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 262


I'm discovering...and admitting...that I simply cannot maintain a photography blog and a crafting blog, at least with any quality.  There simply isn't enough time in the day (or night) to do all that I really want to do in these areas---as well as accomplish all the other things my life requires.  It has been a week since I made a card, and the Sweet Sunday Sketch just might work the best for me. 

I chose  Power Poppy digi image of lilacs for the sketch and colored with SU markers.  The sentiment is another digi image, from Doodle Pantry.  



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm coming to that same realization, Evelyn. Sometimes you just need to do one or the other, and then sometimes it all comes together. A sketch certainly helps me when it comes to getting a card done. The lilac is a beautiful focal point for this nice and simple sketch. So very pretty!