Thursday, August 29, 2013

Technique Tuesday Daisies

Each month, I receive a small set of clear stamps from the Greenhouse Society of Technique Tuesday; I joined because I was so inspired by Birgit, whose cards are absolute gems.  As is my habit, I've purchased but haven't used the monthly stamps.  After spending more than half an hour on Birgit's blog yesterday, I decided to CASE one of her cards, hoping it would get me started again.

This is the CASE....I used Liquid Pearls in place of the tiny buttons she used on her card HERE


I like the look of white daisies on kraft cardstock, so made another card---this time, my own simple design. I popped layers on foam squares. 


.

2 comments:

Karen Schroeder said...

Love them both! White, black and kraft looks so great together!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Evelyn
I love the Daisies, especially the white embossed on Kraft, it juxtaposes dramatically against the Black CS.
Smiles:)
Sue