Thursday, March 7, 2013

CASEing the Cards

As one who needs to be inspired to make anything, I've been collecting ideas from other stampers ... and last night I actually used some of them.   It was late when I started, but that's also the way I work; it was midnight when I finished because I was also watching TV.   (I finally inked up some of my new Penny Black stamps, too!)  The colorful cards were created with Distress Inks, and that bright one is a CASE of one of Jill Foster's creations on her Be Inspired blog; the blue card is a Karen Dunbrook design.  


6 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Evelyn,
Three very beautiful cards, I especially like the bright one, because I like colour, but the other two are pretty special as well, what a compliment to these card makers that you wanted to case them.
Smiles :-)
Sue

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Very beautiful work Evelyn. So colorful. Wonderful.
lovely greet Marja

thestampinglady said...

All great cards, but the bright one just really speaks to me. You always have great sentiments too. Darlene

Cheryl said...

Love them Evelyn. So very bright and cheerful.

Anonymous said...

You have done a great job CASEing--bet Jill and the gang would be proud of you. I have my eye on that dreamy card, too. Knowing me, though, it will take a while before I get to it.
Tish

Lynn Stevens said...

Lovely cards Evelyn, but I hardly think you need any inspiration to create!
hugs Lynn