Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Like Unruly Girls

The "Unruly Girls" of my post title are found in a set of "clearly impressed" stamps from Stampington & Co.,    the design of Angela Cartwright.  There are 9 girls on the sheet, and this is only the second time I've used one. When I see this, I realize there is great potential for a set of cards.   Now if I could just find a series of sentiments like this one from Hero Arts.  I've popped the image onto the designer paper with  thick foam dots after framing it with black cardstock.

3 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Brilliant card, love the design. Kim

Cynthia Schelzig said...

YES!!! I love the unruly girls ,,,I have the sheeeeet tooooooo and am ashamed to say,,,,,yes, I HAVE NVER yet USED those unruly chicas...hard to believe as I REALLY love em....this is a beauty here that you show...just love it ,,it is soooo chic and very very cooooool.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous modern graphic design Evelyn!