Thursday, May 12, 2011

Twine for Gingersnap Creations

Twine is the feature of the Spicy Supply Challenge on Gingersnap Creations this month.  I thought about doing a Western-themed card, but I'm committed to using as much designer paper in my stash as I can.   These pussy willows are from K & Co.'s "Blossomwood" collection by Tim Coffey.  My card is basically a CASE of Carole on her Carole-Ish blog.  The sentiment is from the Tim Holtz Collection.

(Twine is tricky to tie, particularly with arthritic fingers!)





11 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

I've never seen that paper before, very cool. The twine goes so well on your lovely card.
hugs Lynn

Judy said...

Your cards are so interesting! Although I want nothing more to do with twine after that length of plastic twine attacked me on the street yesterday - I took a sick day and went to the chiropractor, and I still have road rash and the most colourful bruise on my chin...
You commented about the plant in my header - that is lady's mantle, and I love the way it collects dew drops!!

Lisa Gordon said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Evelyn!
I love the pussy willows!

trisha too said...

Sweet card, Evelyn, and the twine is a great touch! Thank you for joining in at Gingersnap Creations!

:)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Evelyn! So pretty!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Love the pussy willows! Great touch!

toni said...

What a wonderful card... I just love the sentiment. Beautiful job !

Cynthia Schelzig said...

THis is something,,,at first I thought you fashioned the pussy willows out of twine...it looks so real....a gorgeous card you created here.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous, love this quote.

Terry said...

Love that paper and what a great way to use it! Beautiful tie job and great sentiment. I keep buying it and then don't use it!

SmilynStef said...

Beautiful paper ... beautiful sentiment ... so glad you joined our Spicy Supply Challenge at Gingersnap Creations.