I just spent 3 hours on Tim's tag for Day 7. It's a good thing I'm not trying to do each one! My 'poinsettia' has round leaves....I'm not sure what Tim did to sharpen the leaves, but I'm happy with a red flower. My grungeboard letters were just a little too large, and I made the leaf out of a grungeboard holly branch. In fact, the flower was die cut from grungepaper that I colored with the 'original' spray wash...cranberry and bottle. The embossing isn't the 'wood' grain one, but is another Cuttlebug folder that simulates a kind of wood grain.
(Something I learned: glue guns are easy to use but the glue dries fast and it doesn't move!)