Sunday, September 5, 2010

A new blog....

I've started a second  blog...this one for my photography.   As I explain in my first post below (I made 4 posts the first day), I already have a Flickr gallery, but a couple of new photography challenges called for blogs.  So I took the leap.

I don't pretend to be an expert with a camera, but I've used one for decades.  Sometimes, I'm pleased with the results.



I've named it "Within My Focus," and I'll be posting as often as I feel I have a photograph I want to share.I'd like to invite any of my followers and visitors to stop by!

2 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

WEll where do I sign up? This old truck looks fabulous!! I am seriously thinking of starting a second blog too,for my watercolors/acrylic work. They just don´t fit on this present blog and watercolorists don´t want to be bothered with my cards:)....good luck on the new undertaking!!

Faye said...

I love the picture of the old truck. I love the picture behind your blog body. I would call it a header but it covers the whole blog. It's beautiful. I'm sure your new blog will be a success.