Friday, April 9, 2010

A Trip to the Big City!










(photo of graffiti near a subway stop in Brooklyn)


My blog will be unattended for a week while my husband and I fly across the country to NYC and Brooklyn.  Our son is a sous chef in the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn, and he gets a week off while we're visiting.  I've never been to New York, and I'm anticipating wonderful photographic opportunities.  I'm taking two cameras and multiple memory cards.  It will be strange to be away from crafting for that long...and away from my internet connections, as well.   I'm sure I'll survive!

2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW Evelyn, How exciting!!! I've never been to NY either. Do take lots of photos and have a great visit with your son and a wonderful safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh have fun and cant wait to see what lovely shots you get in Brooklyn
hugs June x