Monday, February 15, 2010

Continuing with Hero Arts flower in black and gold

As I continue with my HA black and gold flower images, I have created a relatively simple card with some special details. (click for closer view)  The black strip illustrates a Technique Junkies technique called 'mono dies.'  I've doubled the flower image by attaching the small version to the center of the large flower with a gold brad.    "Imagine" is one of my favorite sentiment stamps; it's from Stampers Anonymous.    The background patterned paper is from the La Creme matstack again.

2 comments:

Faye said...

Wow, Evelyn, this is gorgeous. I subscribe to TJ, too, and will have to go look up this fantastic technique.

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Evelyn
what a fabulous card! I love how elegant and striking it is! :) beautiful work as always!